Publications & Lectures
Zein E. Obagi, Jr.
- Does the PNC Have a Viable Employment Claim? The Attorney’s Quick Guide To Determining Which Claims Are Worth Pursuing, an Obagi Law Group, P.C. Publication
Hot Spots for Employer Liability in California after COVID-19, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Small and Sole Practitioner Section, March 30, 2020 by Zein Obagi
Zoom and Dropbox Paper – Two Must Know Tools for the Digital Collaboration, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Small Firm and Sole Practitioner Section, April 17, 2020 by Zein Obagi
How to Ethically Build a Referral Culture & Market with Social Media, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Small and Sole Practitioner Section, November 23, 2019, by Zein Obagi and co-paneled with Erin Joyce, Esq. and Sona Tatiyants, Esq.
- Rezoning Is Not A Taking No Power Plant Redondo Beach, Crowne Plaza Hotel in Redondo Beach, CA November 8, 2012.
- “Code Enforcement; A Liability for Unwary, Foreclosing Lenders“ California Real Estate Journal, November 9, 2009.
- “California Contractors: Ready Your Shovels and PV Panels“ California Real Estate Journal, June 29, 2009.
- The Fundamentals of Real Estate Development California Redevelopment Institute, May 4, 2009 in Anaheim, CA.
- “Getting Your Hands on EZ Money“ California Real Estate Journal, April 6, 2009.
- “The Fallout from Global Climate Change; Trickle Down Regulation in California” California Real Estate Journal, September 29, 2008.